kkTrg-zlpmDYP_bho1NKLnEUrXg A Student CRNA Blog: Pre-Nurse Anesthesia Course

Monday, April 11, 2011

Pre-Nurse Anesthesia Course

Hi guys, sorry it has been a while again since I have written. Just wanted to share information re: a course that was suggested by my university. Its for student who have applied, planning to apply or simply wanted to figure out if being a CRNA is for them. This course "Transition to Nurse Anesthesiology" (ANE 695) is 3 credit hours and is offered at Barry University. It seems a bit expensive but I have heard good things about it from my classmates. I missed the date to take it myself, so I have no personal experience with it. To get more information follow the link below

http://www.barry.edu/anesthesiology/prepare.htm

3 comments :

Jyothish said...

Hi Sma. You did a great job. Anesthesia is very important course for nurses. I think every nurse should knowledge on Anesthesia.
Thanks for given url. It will helpful.

Nursing

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Do we need to meet the admission requirements as described on thier website. I am bit confused about the reqs. since I am not sure whether its for CRNA or ANE695

Jag said...

It is a course for students who want to learn more about anesthesia or are planning on applying for nurse anesthesia program. As far as I know you don't need any prerequisite. Contact them to make sure though. mrodriguez@mail.barry.edu or call at 305-899-3230.

UA-49287741-1